Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 18th 2012

Hey Everyone!
Well I havne't blogged since Feb 2012.  Since then I was doing a lot of body rocking but then got bored doing things at home on my own so I joined a gym near my work called Fight2BeFit which has been great.  I go to their classes 3 times a week and I have a personal trainer once a week.  Ive been doing that since late August.  I was really feeling good but due to stress my nutrition has been extremely bad and my workouts have been slacking from 5 times a week to about 3 times a week.
Ive had enough.  I really need to get back on track, as I can see what it is doing to my body and i don't like it!
I want to start working out hard especially with the holidays and winter coming up its a real easy time to put on some extra pounds.
I will be with this gym until January and then I will be starting at Goodlife gym.  I find that change helps me start intersted and never get bored.
So tomorrow is Monday and I will be doing my usual kettle bell class at 7pm at the gym however I am going to try and get there earlier tomorrow and do some cardio before class!!!  Maybe 20-30 min on the stair mill is what I need to help give myself a litle calorie blasting boost!
Ive already packed my lunch of chicken with veggies and in the morning going to have my shakeology drink. I have to go purchase some protein powder so I can start having my shakes as well.
NO MORE EXCUSES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment