Wednesday, February 1, 2012

BIKINI BOOTY WORKOUT

Well that was disappointing..

I finished it in 25:10 and then realized I didn't do it properly lol!!

For the second exercise I only did 10 of the 10xmountain climbers and clean and press and lunge...each round

OOPS!

Oh well

Im pooped!!!  Today i went out for lunch with 2 of my gf's and we had cheesecake for dessert :S  I really do think that eating like crap really effects your workouts....I need to get back on track with my eating..I try hard to eat healthy but then when I get home from work I know I snack wayyy too much....Esp on pistachios and tostitos with salsa :S 

4 days until vacay!!!

Goodnight!!!

Gonna try and do a couple of older BR workouts tomorrow..one in the morning and one at night!!  Gotta push hard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment