Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2nd workout

Im glad I posted that I would workout tonight cause man i was close to not doing it...
It was sooo comfy on my couch with hubby watching the telly but I did it!

High Knee Jump Rope: too hard to count my reps so I just pushed as hard as I could.  I only tripped on the rope 3 times for all 8 rounds so not bad
Burpees with a push up: total 31
Switch Lunges: 165
Tuck Jumps: 109
Dynamic Squat: 117

Saw the workout for tomorrow, looks good! I don't think Ill be able to post the number of reps though cause I think it will be hard to keep count lol..Well see how it goes

Diet was good today: for snacks I had a handful of trail mix, beef jerkey, and a protein shake...Lunch was chicken and a salad...dinner was 2 chicken thighs skinless and I sauteed some onion, snow peas, and mushrooms and added some Mrs Dash seasoning
Drank more water then usual today but still not enough as I should

Resisted treats today! GOOD FOR ME!! lol!

Hope everyone is staying strong!!

1 comment:

  1. Agree with you about posting rep numbers. It's gonna be quite hard.

    ReplyDelete