Monday, January 2, 2012

Shake It! 250 Rep Workout

Well today is suppose to start the challenge but the new workout isn't up yet so I think I will do them one day behind because I am a morning workout person

This morning I had a black cup of coffee and a little bit of granola before starting this workout

This is a time challenge...So the objective is to do 50 reps of 5 different exercises in your best time

The exercises were
Kick over dip staion with a knee tuck alternating legs 50 reps
Half Burpee (meaning no pushup) 50 reps
Sandbag Squat 50 reps...I did it with 2 10lb db's as i don't have the sandbag yet..i did 40 reps with weight and 10 withot from rep 20-30
Core Split (V ab on dip station)
Sandbag swing (I did this with 20lb KB)

My inner thighs were hurting a bit from yesterdays workout but I made it through in 17min 40 sec

I will try this one again in a couple weeks and try and beat my time.

Im gonna try and keep my eating in order today!!!  Today is last day of holidays then back to work!! Booo-urns lol
But gonna try and go to sleep earlier and wake up early to do my workouts

Hope everyone is doing well and pushing hard!!

1 comment:

  1. well, good...we will be starting the challenge on the same day. We took a big walk along the lake last night and I ended up with a huge blister on my heel that got worse today walking through home depot and Lowes. No bodyrocking for me today. I am going to be doing yoga in the mornings and bodyrocking after work now.

    ReplyDelete