Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fit Test Results

Alrighty, well Im back to work today so of course I slept in lol.
So didn't' have time for my pre-workout coffee so I rolled out of bed and did the Fit Test
Here are my results 10sec rest/50sec work 7 exercises
Squat Jump 45
Push Ups 20 normal and 13 on knees (my goal is to do the same amount but none on the knees)
Burpees 16
High Knee 95
Switch Lunge 52
Tuck Jmps 32
Straight Abs (I did a full sit up each time, not a crunch) 17

Tonight my plan is to do 20 min cardio doing 10 sec rest/20 sec work interval and do 5 exercises 8 times each!
HIgh Knee Jump Rops
Burpees with a push up
Switch Lunges
Tuck Jumps
Dynamic Squat

Im writing it down on so that it pushes me to actually do it after work today!!!

My plan is good cleaning eating today, starting with matcha green tea in my travel thermos and a whole wheat english muffin with all natural crunchy peanut butter and some honey

Good Luck fellow Bodyrockers!!!
Let me know your results!

No comments:

Post a Comment