Thursday, January 26, 2012

STRIP THE FEAR WORKOUT!

Alrighty!!!! Here we go folks!

Here are my scores for Strip the Fear!! and my modifications

1. P/U (military) and clean and press and squat and press with my 20lb KB...MY SANDBAG IS EN ROUTE!! WOO HOOO!!!   6-6-6

2. Plyo Jump and p/u and Tuck jump 6-6-5

3.  Plank and floor touch and knee tuck with dip station and a chair (I did not touch the chair when switching from the floor to knee tuck, i still have to work my way up to the stability ball bt Id rather work on reps right now.  During the second round my low back really hurt so in the third round i really concentrated on my posture and it helped) 16-11-12

4. reverse pull up on dip station (knees bent feet on floor) ( I find that these are sper hard for me but I have noticed im getting stronger and better at them!) 15-11-10

I used my new Vibram Kimodo Sport 5 Fingers shoes!!! They felt AWESOME!! Love it!!!

Tomorrow im gonna do WHAT WONT KILL YOU WORKOUT!!

I went shopping in the states today and bought a new bikini!!  I felt confident!!!

OH YAAA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment