Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ROCKSTAR BOOTY!

I was going to do a workout yesterday after work but I ended up falling asleep on the couch..Oh well, that will be my rest day....

This morning I did Lisas Rockstar Booty Workout...Im gonna do Seans tonight...I feel I need to seperate them in order to get some decent amount of reps in....My the time Im done Lisa's, my cardio is done so i don't have the strength to do Seans, and his looks pretty tough today so tonight Ill do it!!!!!
Here are my scores

1Leg P/U and Jump over  9-7-5  (DID full military pushups!! all except two which i did one knee)
side straddle and burpee  (i just counted each burpee i did)  9-11-8
Sqat with woodchop (did 1st round with 15lb db then moved down to 10lbdb for 2nd and 3rd round) 17-15-20
Plank jumps with a swiss ball  50-51-46

I pushed hard today and will push even harder tonight!!!

Hope you're all pushing hard!!!

1 comment: