Sunday, January 15, 2012

600 Rep Time Challenge

Ok that hurt like hell!!!!
I finished it in 18min 30 seconds.  I used a 20lb kb for the lunges and 210lb DB for the squats however for 25 of the squats I used no weight cause i was gassed!
My side V abs are HORRIBLE!!! I really need to work on that...
My lower back gives out before my abs do so I just need to modify and find a better side abs exercise that doesn't kill my lower back  cause i really do need to work on the obliques that is a part of my body i really want more defined!!
Im gonna try and do abs every other day to really focus on it

Seans workout was ok.i started used 2x 15lb Db for the biceps but i quickly switched to 10lbs and got through53 of them
I got through 1min30 sec of the bent over row sign the 2x10lbDb but i felt something in my right shoulder start to tweet so i stopped.  Im a dental hygienist so I can't afford my arms to go and I think i pushed damn hard so im not too worried about that

had my steel cut oats (1/4cup) with a handful of blueberries and chia seeds and a tsp and a half of brown sugar

After my workout i am having a small portion of my leftover pasta...Im not having a lot of the actual pasta but having more sauce...its not store bought i make my own sauce...soooo good and much healthier then bottled sauces...the sauce has diced tomatoes, herbs and spices, mushrooms, onion, green pepper, and lean ground turkey and of course red wine in the sauce to make it gooood

Today starts my 3 weeks of NO SWEETS!!!!!!  so no chocolate, no desserts!!!  im allowing myself frit etc but no real  cheats....Im gonna be grouchy!! but im determined to see what that can do in 3 weeks

Off to the tanning salon and to get my new KOBO reader!!

1 comment: