Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fit Test 2 and Seans friggin workout

Okay i've decided that I hate Sean's workouts lol!! I can never get through them and today was no different!!  I WAS DONE!! My triceps were shot!!! I don't know whats wrong with them but they hurt soo bad...i suffered through it but it was awful!

The fit test was ok, I noticed i didn't do as well on the strength but i did better on the cardio component
Here are my original scores and my updated scores
Squat Jump 41--45
P/U 20normal+13 knees----13normal+13knees  :(
Burpees with jump 16--17
High Knees 95--110
Switch Lunges 52--62
Tuck Jmp 32--42 :))))
Straight Abs 17---22

Seans stupid workout lol
Pushup on dip station--tricep dip  12sets  6 sets
Cross Knee Push up/military/diamond  got through 7 of each first round then 4 of each on second round
Swiss ball chest pres with 2x15db  23 then 18

My triceps still hurt

My eating is going pretty well! Im happy with it, gotta stop snacking too much though, even if its healthy stuff, calories are calories...
Looking forward to tomorrows Hot Right Now workout..definately gonna do this one in st Lucia
gonna bring my timer and rope with me

No comments:

Post a Comment