Saturday, January 14, 2012

My scores from today

Okay, I had to head to work..so now I have time to write my scores from this morning.
I LOVED this workout!! I felt my heart POUNDING!! I really pushed hard...
I find that with Seans workouts its better to decrease the weight i use and really get through the 15 reps then give up!  Same with Lisa's workouts, better to decrease the weight and do more reps then to take more breaks...I felt REALLY good after this workout.
Tomorrow I will be doing the 600 Rep Challenge....and who knows? I don't have much planned yesterday so maybe ill even do another workout!  Im crazzzy like that lol

Ate well today!  Had my steel cut oats this morning wiwh brown sugar and blueberries and chia seeds, had a banana for a snack...had my own version of Fried Rice tonight...boneles skiness chicken breasts with seasoning, with snap peas, green peppers, mushrooms, egg, mixed with brown rice and quinoa!  SOOO yummy, my hubby really enjoyed it!

SET IT OFF workout: did the workouts with my 20lb kettlebell for each exercise and took 17min 52 sec

WILD ONES WORKOUT
Clean and Press with 20lb KB  18-13
Squat Leaps 25-26
3 Tier Push UPs 15-11 on my knees for most
Rev Pull Up on dip station 15-10 (I HATE THIS EXERCISE WHY DO I SUCK AT IT?!?!?)
Sqaut and Press using 20lb KB 17-16
Switch Lunges  41-37

I shall write again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment