Sunday, January 22, 2012

OOPS! Forgot to post!

I finished the 800 rep challenge yesterday and I forgot to post!! I did it in 16min 51 sec

I modified some of the movies depending on how i felt and/or my equipment

My pink sandbag should be coming soon!! YAY!!!

25 P/U on dip station and a chair (instead of stability ball) 
100HKS
25 Squats with 2x10lbDB
100HKS
25 Knee Tucks on dip station
100HKS
25 tricep dips on a bench insead of dip station..I find that doing them on the dip station put a lot of stress on the front of the shoulders!!!

I wasn't really caring about my time, instead i wanted to do each rep with good form!! and get really low in teh squats etc..
Felt good!
Here are some progress shots..the first was in august 2011, the second was after doing Insanity in october 2011, and the third was taken a couple days ago...hard to tell but I am more defined now and losing some good body fat...LOVE IT, thanks to BR!!! and finally eating a little better!
The last picture is just to show that I don't normally look like a sweaty gross mess! HAHA




Today I will be doing a workout, just don't know which one yet!!  Ill post when i do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment