Saturday, January 28, 2012

What Won't Kill You workout

Hello ALL!
Here are my scores for Lisa's and Sean's workout!!

MY SANDBAG FINALLY CAME!! I ordered the pink one from Ultimate Sandbag however unfortunately it seems pretty small

I could only get 12kg of rice into it!! Oh well!!  Ill work with it

I also got some workout gloves because using the sandbag rubs on the backs of my fingers and it burns!!
So I highly recommend them!!

P/U on sandbag with Press  9-5
Walking crawl and drag sandbag  9-10  (three steps then drag)
2PU with Kee tuck/roll/10 mountain climbers  4-3

Sandbag on shoulder squat, sumo squat alt leg  7-8
Around the world with squat 8-9
Squat jumps with sandbag press 7-6

Loving the sandbag and my Vibran five finger kimono sport!

I spoke to my buddy today and we are signing up for the Waterfront Scotia Half Marathon!
Last year i ran it in 2:00.38...so Im hoping to do better this year!!!

Tomorrow Im going to do teh Hot Right Now workout and before that Im gonna do the fit test!!!

I bought myself a treat today...new lulu bra!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment