Thursday, January 19, 2012

HOT RIGHT NOW

Did the HOT RIGHT NOW workout  Realllly enjoyed this one....instead of 10sec/30 second i pshed myself and did 10/40sec!
Seeing some definition in my midsection! WOO HOOO

Here are my scores

(High Knee Skips between each exercise)
1p/u and burpee and tuck jump  10
Switch Lunge 32 (with 2x5lb db)
p/u with spider knee  11
HIgh knee and mountain climbers  45 and 40
Side Burpee with oblique abs  6
p/u with side plank twist and oblique drop  6
V abs left  15
V abs right  15
Hug knee and star jack 31
single toe touch abs 14
squat jump  25
1/2 burpee and p/u  8 (really tired at this point)

My eating has been pretty good!! snacking on cashews/almonds and have my greek yogurt with honey and baby carrots
Dinner was 2 veggie burger patties with a side of veggies consisting of yellow and orange pepper, onion and mushrooms

WOO HOOOO  Feeling good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment