Sunday, January 1, 2012

5 weeks till vacay!

Okay so I have 5 weeks until the trip to St Lucia. So that is my first goal of the year.  To look as good as possible in a bikini!  Cause who knows? I may get pregnant this year, so its now or never HAHA!
Today I did the Roc Me Out 4 min workout two times, then the Dip Station workout 2 times and I wanted to try the cockiness workout but my arms were done.  So I finished off with 4 min skipping.

Here are my scores
Roc Me Out
Weighted Prisoner Squat (with 20lb KB) 30- 28
Elevated push up with Knees (feet on chair and hands on psh up bars) 8 -8
Alternating weighted Squats (using two 10lb dumbells)16-13 (last 7 with no weight)
Lunge and Press (5lb DB's) 10-8

Dip Station Workout
1burpee and knee tuck 7-7
1tuck ab and Dip station body lift(one foot on ground) 12-10
1 tricep dip and 1 V ab (one tip toe on grond for the dip) 6-6
Reverse Pull Up (feet on ground with bent knees) 11-11

FUTURE GOAL BY FEB 5TH: to be able to do the dip station body lift to full capacity, and to do three in a row!!

My biggest obstacle is nutrition...I love my pasta and my chocolate!! But hopefully I will be able to curb my cravings and try to be accountable for my actions...Today my eating wasn't too bad....

New Eating Habits:
No carbs at dinner
No carbonated drinks
Drink more water
Protein, Protein, Protein
NO CHOCOLATE!!!!

Tomorrow starts the Body Rock 30 day challenge!!!! So I may do the 1st workout or I might start a day behind depending on when they post it cause I like to workout in the mornings...
HERE WE GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment