Wednesday, January 25, 2012

LOOK GOOD TOPLESS AND HOT RIGHT NOW WORKOUT

Hey Everyone!
I didn't post Seans workout last night so here it is...
That HURT!!! My triceps are DONE!!!

1. Elevated p/u on a chair with spider knee...13-9-8  I pushed myself and didn't modify this one and did really good form...i was proud of this exercise lol

2.  Star p/u on chair  12-9-8  on 2nd and 3rd round had to move to the floor and on my knees BUT i went very deep (...insert thats what he said joke)

3. Explosive p/u with Ugi  (i used a stack of books cause i didn't have ugi) 12-7-7  OWWWW

4.  Tricep with alternate lunges...my sandbag STILL isn't here so i used 2x10lb and moved to 2x5db  10-13-12


This morning I did he Hot Right Now workout 10/30 x24 rounds
I don't have enough time this morning to write allmy scores but i pushed as hard as I could.  Defiantely taking this workout to St Lucia!

Having Chocolate Shakeology with a tablespoon of natural peanut butter in it...MMMM

Going to my gf's house tonight and 3 of us are going to the US to do some shopping for vacation!! WOO HOO FUN!!!

Thanks to Lisa, Sean and Freddie!  You guys really made a difference in my fitness and my body!! LOVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment