Monday, January 30, 2012

SORRY!! Totally slacking on posting scores!!

Hey y'all!! So sorry for not posting last couple days

Yesterday I actually did two workouts back to back!!!

I did ZWOD's #2 workout then I was feeling good so I did the Stronger workout.
I bought a new lulu lemon bra the other day so I think its cause I look good, I feel good, and I want to keep working out! lol

I did Zwod's in 12min 17 seconds.  I sed 2x5lb DB for the manmakers..I used my 12kg sandbag on the lower burpee hops to make them harder.

Stronger workout with high knee skips between each set..10/30
1p/u,burpee,tj  7.5
switch lunges 23
p/u with spider knee 8
10HK and 10MC  40/30
Side brpee and oblique abs  5
p/u,side plank twist with oblique drop 6
single toe touch abs 9
squat jump with 12kg sb  15
Half burpee and p/u 4

Tonight i was feeling gooood so I did the STRIP the Fear workout and then the Stronger workout (again)Back to back
Strip the Fear workout
1.p/u clean and press squat and press 10-7-7 with 12kg sandbag
2. plyo jum, p/u, tj 6-5-5
3. plank on DS and chair, touch floor then knee tck  16-19-14 (next time try with stability ball instead of chair)
4. Reverse pull up on DS (knees bent feet on floor) 11-10-10

Stronger Workout
1p/u,burpee,tj  5
switch lunges 19
p/u with spider knee 8
10HK and 10MC  40/30
Side brpee and oblique abs  4
p/u,side plank twist with oblique drop 6
single toe touch abs 8
squat jump with 12kg sb  12
Half burpee and p/u 5

I am feeling STRONG!! Tonight for the singlt toe touch abs, I tried doing the cross legged abs....crossed legged sit ps are in the p90x abs workout and I could NEVER do these..tonight I could do them!!!! I was soo happy!!!

TIP: Treat yourself to workout gear you feel good and sexy in, you are more likely to push harder and longer!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment