Friday, January 20, 2012

BODYROCK ANNNND ZWOD

Ok, so I tried to combine BR's WE FOUND LOVE workout and ZWOD's Jan 20th...the key word being TRIED

I got through 2 rounds of Zuzka's then I got through only 2 rounds of BR's...but I figured that is pretty good for the first hybrid attempt

I find zuzka's workout is able to get through with a good amount of reps...however BR's are getting really hard so I don't tend to do many reps...i think the combo will be good for me...

for the next two weeks I am going to try and do 2 workouts a day...morning and evening!!!

Here are my scores
ZWOD's first workout Jan 20th
Round 1 in 5m55sec and Rond 2 in 6min 5 sec

WE FOUND LOVE
1. Tuck jump and duck  19-16
2. Elevated push up on bench with knee in and out 10-8
3. Sideplank with leg on bench  (ARE YOU KIDDING ME?)  15-8
4. same as 3 on right side  15-10

Tomorrow is saturday so defiantely should get the two workouts in tomorrow and should get 2 in on sunday as well!!

Pushing hard!!! Hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment