Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Yesterday's workout

So yesterday I was sppose to do the Trn Me On FItness and the Set You Free Workout...
I started with Sean's workout and once again I can only get throgh 2 rounds!!

My shoulders give out so I can't push through the rest!!

I did two rounds in 15.39...i can't believe how slow that is considering I don't feel like Im wasting that mch time!!! oh well...

So I was too gassed to do Lisa's

So I am having my pre workout coffee right now then going to do Turn Me On FiTness and the Domino Workout!!
24 min!!! Here we go!! I think I like the two rounds of 6 exercises better!  Less repetition!
I started eating steel cut oats with honey (or brown sugar) and bluberries for breaky...SO YUMMY  highly recommend
I will post after my workout

No comments:

Post a Comment