Friday, January 6, 2012

International Love Workout and Wish You Would Pump It Workout

Well I felt bad about giving up after two rounds of Seans workout so today I pushed my self....
24 rounds of 10sec rest and 50 seconds workout combining both workouts
Had my Chocolate Shakeology with water ice and a banana this morning then did my workout

International Love
Superman PU  16
Elevated PU with 2 spider knees  6
Squat and Press with 20lb KB 14
Clean and Press with 10lb DB Jump forward and 3 sqat jumps  9
Rev pull up (feet on ground)  12
Side Jump burpee with 2 knee to elbow oblique abs and tuck jmp  7
Forward Lunge, side lunge and Sumo R and L knee Life with 10lb db  6
Tricep dip and kick out ab on dip stationn 7
Overhead ab with 20lb KB 7
Shoulder life with 20lbKB sqat and switch sholder press  7
speed run, completed

Wish you would pump it
Burpee with PU and tuck jump  9  6   6
Rev Pull Up  10  13 10
3 way plank Jump  10  9  7 reps
High knee on dip station  12   13  11

I AM DONE!!!! Lol...My shoulders were really hurting today just from the workout and even doing some of Seans yesterday so the Rev Pull Ups were really hurting and so were the burpees

I am really starting to love burpees and tuck jumps because I notice that I am doing them faster and that my militarty press up is getter deeper and easier!!
FEeling good!!
Gonna have chicken with red peppers for lunch

Don't know what Ill make for din din tonight

KEEP ON PUSHING!!!
Love to see your comments!!

1 comment: